Sunday, 30 June 2013

I'm going to INDIAAAA

I'm actually really really pissed off because I bought a new HD video camera the other day and recorded my first vlog(!!!). However my crappy little computer can't process these 'large' files and I've been waiting for the file to convert all day. Hopefully I can have more success later.
Anyway, in the video I basically say:
  • I am going to India for a month tomorrow to Kolkata, where I will be working with a charity out there to do lots of cool things and have loads of fun on my long working holiday mission trip!
  • I have started a personal blog which all my friends etc know about (as I keep this one on the DL till I take over the world....) but I will be copying those posts on here don't you worry!
  • When I get back I plan to start my own youtube channel! Well- I've started it but I will start doing some fashion vlogging. I don't really think I'm qualified to do beauty videos except from like what I use and that.
  • I have set myself a 1000 followers goal by the end of summer. I know this probably will NEVER happen but- aim high right? So pleasee if you like and read my blog share it around :)
So next time I post, I'll be in Kolkata! Keep reading and keep sharing guys, lots of love
Lottie

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness have an amazing time <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, lovely!! Have a great time!!!!

    Please visit my blog,
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh India, that's so cool! Enjoy yourself over there!
    I started following you on Bloglovin', any chance of you following me too? :)

    X Rosanne | http://giventothewild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg this is sooo cool girl, :) so jealous have fun xx
    http://everythingcocochanell.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. India .. its another world, I'm glad you are doing something positive there. ..uploading vid files does take a while its a drag sometimes especially if computer crashes (happens alot to me).1000 followers I'd be happy with a 100.
    Should be a experience going to India hope to read about it here.

    ReplyDelete

call me a party pooper but i dont appreciate stuck up their own asses anonymous comments.i do like nice words from people i like though. and not you ,you little anonymous shit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...